On today’s show we’re talking about: Outdoor finish options, what’s the deal with the DelVe Square?, Plywood safety, applying Enduro-Var, making gifts for other woodworkers, expired finishes, soundproofing the shop.
Chris shared a story about making alcohol from wood
- Brian needs an outdoor finish recommendation for white oak
- Craig pointed out another instance of power loss from a helical head cutter
- Josh wonders if the DelVe square is all its cracked up to be.
- Andy rambled on for a bit about a bunch of stuff
- Elyssa is worried about the safety of plywood with respect to the formaldehyde content.
- Justin is not having much luck with General Finished EnduroVar
- Stephen wants to give a gift he made himself
- Andy asks if veneering onto a drawer front is cheating to make half blind dovetails
- Matt is curious if we have sound proofed our shops at all