On today’s show we’re talking about using plans, smoothing plane angles, what’s the deal with horse butt?, budgeting for the future, and what will come of the Sawstop acquisition?
- Kyle has questions about milling lumber for Matt and Shannon
- Andrew needs good horse butt
- Need a lumber plumber?
- Danny wants to speculate on the Festool and Sawstop merger
- Anthony has questions about hand plane bed angles and bevel angles for tough wood grain.
- Bryan wonders if we ever build from someone else’s plans
- Adam seeks financial retirement advice from 3 guys who host a woodworking podcast…as one does