On today’s show we’re talking about: frivolous upgrades, should everyone create content?, is building a workbench a rite of passage, and two blades for the table saw.
- Kory is looking to lessen the UV effects on Redheart.
- Lyle is having trouble flattening his workbench with a router.
- Clem asks about using 2 blades vs one on his table saw
- Sean asks if building a workbench is a necessary rite of passage for every woodworker
- Matt wants to know what unnecessary upgrades we have made in our shops or to our tools
- Brian witnessed the hard work of a content creator get trashed on Reddit and wonders if everyone should create content.