On today’s show we’re talking about: intentionally building out of square, the necessity of miter saws, adding texture, choosing a router plane, and introducing new woodworkers to tools.
Today’s show is sponsored by Brusso Hardware! Be sure to check out Brusso’s Photo Extra newsletter. It’s a weekly update from Brusso, dedicated to customer-submitted photos. Brusso’s customers work on detailed projects including ring boxes, humidors, keep sakes, gun boxes, and furniture. It’s an excellent source of inspiration for your next project. The newsletter is short, quick, has great photos, and is delivered right to your inbox. To sign up visit Brusso.com/photoextra
- Nick wants to know if it was hard to intentionally build Marc’s garden gate out of square
- Matt wants to know open open vs closed throated router planes
- Ryan is looking for guidance on miter saws
- Andrew wonders about the methods for adding texture to a project
- Billy had a new woodworker join him in his shop and asks our advice on how to work with new, adults woodworkers in your shop