On today’s show we’re talking about router-cut mortises, demystifying plywood, solid or ply bathroom vanity,
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is playing with rake and splay on his chair legs
- Shannon is building drawers with fancy tools
- Matt is designing his Highboy
- William brought our attention to a playlist called RawCraft by Anthony Bourdain
- NJwood shared Norm Abrams first podcast
- James and Kyle both like the show and our references to bananas and 80s stores in the mall
- Graeme had a router moment that was particularly scary but Matt laughed at him
Shannon will be broadcasting live from the J. Gibson McIlvain lumber yard on Thursday, May 4th at 6 PM EDT. Check it out on the Renaissance Woodworker YouTube channel.
- Mike is looking for some tips to make cutting a mortise with his router less squirrely
- Phil is thinking about making a bathroom vanity out of plywood and wonders is this will work
- Greg is new to woodworking and needs help demystifying plywood buying and grading.
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review