On today’s show, we’re celebrating 10 years of Wood Talk!
The WoodTalk Timeline
- April 1st 2007: Marc and Matt V start WoodTalk Online
- By 2009 (#53) the war with knitters was well established
- June 2010 (episode #71) Shannon joins the show as co-host
- January 2016 – “The Matt Awakens” Matt Cremona joins the show
- And now in 2017, 371 episodes later………..
In honor of our 10th anniversary we take calls from a lot of well wishers (thank you), we hear from our wives, and talk about our funniest moments.
- Sheldon called in to remind us that a belt sander can be used for sharpening
- Steve had some thoughts on clamping squares
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review