On today’s show, we’re talking about live edge table bases, air dried vs kiln dried lumber, and Stationary log vs stationary head mills.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc finished his slab table
- Matt has a family weekend
- Shannon received new shop flooring
- New taps specifically for Woodworkers
- Matt is giving stuff away for hitting 100K in YouTube subscribers!
- Nate replied to our questions about his through drawer design
- Andre replied with pictures of his 4 breadboard table
- Joseph things subscribers doesn’t tell the story as much as the ratio of subscribers to views on YouTube
- Stephen has a good suggestion for using a lid stay that will bend inwards for David’s query in episode 355.
- Josh doesn’t have a bench and wants some opinions
- Richard wants to know what is missing from the online woodworking community
- Jacob is looking for more examples for bases for slab top furniture
- Akos wants to know why Matt chose a moving head vs moving bed saw mill
- Page is looking for ways to differentiate between air dried and kiln dried lumber
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review