On today’s show we’re playing WoodTalk Roulette where we will grab emails from the mail bag at random and answer them.
- Pat wants to know if there are a series of woodworking projects to help you develop skill.
- Rob wants to know if we salt our panel glue joints like a Margarita
- Alex wants to know if he can use Pine for wooden drawer runners in his chest of drawers
- Wil made a boo-boo while chopping mortises on his Roubo-ish bench and now wants to know how to fix it.
- Ray says, “what’s the deal with trunnions?” and wants to know the advantage of table mount over cabinet mount or vice versa.
- John resawed a board by hand and it was very slow. He wants to know how he should know if his tools are tuned up properly.