On today’s show we’re talking about, Marc’s rusty planes and Milling and Drying live oak.
What’s On the Bench
- Shannon is building a workbench up in Maine
- Marc is working on the Guild site upgrade
- Matt is starting the highboy build
- Nick Offerman on Wired reading woodworking questions
- Father and Son making a kid’s workbench
- Woodswimmer WoodSwimmer from bfophoto on Vimeo.
- James is experimenting with rocket powered hand planes!
- Al shared a close call video with a linseed oil soaked rag.
- Dan says “invariably”
- Tommasso shares his thoughts on CAD software
- Alex has a question about content and a woodworking business
- Ashley wants to know “what’s the deal with upholstery?” Good book: “Upholstery: A Complete Course“
- Michael wants to know what Marc’s plan is for rust prevention now that he is out of the desert.
- Charles has questions about Matt’s mill and how milling Live Oak might differ due to its twisty nature.
- Matt blued his bowl gouge and wonders how to fix it.